Cerca nel blog

lunedì 21 marzo 2011

Our brand say thanks to the queen

FORMATO AUDIO KOMPRENSIVO
post-grunge
fak ep 2010 copie My dear fan, is amazing what I want to say to you. You may be know the different between italian music and Uk music. Well, FORMATO AUDIO KOMPRENSIVO is from Sicily, Modica. 
 
fak live uk


FAK ....what's the feel?
We usually worked out for the music and booking FAK in Sicily and around Italy, but that's is never enough for an unsigned band, even if It is situated in ModicaWe recorded our first EP fak 2010 in Italy self-procution, and I think It's my best ever record section I have never done before( see the reviews in this blog)  that's the viewpoint  when I decided... that's time to show music in UK. 

FAK... what's the right way?
FAK desk 001
London is always home to a lots of influential bands, labels and venues, and I though to work out booking the band starting here in London. Now after 6 months we played gigs, we'll be released on may in a compilation, and in April other show are coming. I want to stay here, debo!! My music shelves are full, useful.... here!! Encircled from new brand, new gig, new input, new lifes. Thanks London, thanks my queen.
Saro st 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento